|REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE AMERICAN LEGION|
World War I (April 6,
1917 -November 11, 1918)
Eligible veterans applying for first time membership must submit the following information to Post Membership Committee:
1. Completed American Legion Membership Application (available by clicking on "APPLICATION" button below). Print two (2) completed copies. Keep one copy for your records. Mail the other copy to address provided below. Applications are also available at the Post Canteen.
2. Attach copy of your DD-214, Certificate of Discharge or for those still on Active Duty a copy of your Military ID Card.
3. Include Membership Dues Payment. Tender payment of current year Dues in the amount shown on the Application. Make checks payable to American Legion Post 318. DO NOT SEND CASH !
4. If the information is correct, membership will be approved and membership card will be mailed to you.
Legionnaires applying for transfer from your current Post to our Post must submit the following:
1. Completed Member Data Form.
At the time transfer is requested Membership dues payment is required if current year dues have not been paid.
Return Application (New or Transfer) to the Post Canteen or mail to:
American Legion Post 318
1000 Savanna Club Blvd
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952-3347
|Click here for Application Form|
MUST SUBMIT A LEGIBLE COPY OF
THEIR DD-214 OR DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE